On April 16th we presented a check to the County Board of Commissioners that symbolized the volunteer hours saved at Mala Compra Green Way Trail in Flagler County. We were able to save the county $13,248.00 in one year of the signing of our (MOU) Memorandum of Understanding.
Without (FAB) or Flagler Area Biking fighting for funding, our county would loose thousands of dollars for trails — dollars that help maintain your favorite trails and create new access.
Limited-edition Hand Stitched Polo Shirt
This is why it is vital that you help protect the places we ride. Please make your donation to Flagler Area Biking at http://flaglerbiking.com/ and hit the donate button.
Please send what you can — $20, $35, $100, even your $10 donation helps save a trail.
As a thank you, I’ll send you a free gift — like our limited-edition Hand Stitched Polo Shirt
Your tax-deductible donation directly supports our advocates who are working hard all over the tri-county (St. Augustine, Flagler, Volusia) for you and your sport:
- Opening, building and maintaining trails for mountain bikes at 3 counties
- Developing bike parks in cities and towns across these counties
- Working with local Land Managers, and Saint John’s River Water Management to manage and expand the miles of trails open to bikes
- Providing guidance and leadership training for mountain bike advocates and land managers at state and local parks
- Purchasing building material for future technical features
- Tools and food supplies for all our volunteer trail care crews
Access to your favorite trail is not guaranteed. If you want to continue enjoying the trails you love, support the advocates that protect your right to ride them now. Please give today and ask your friends too — help us spread the word.
Thank you in advance for making a difference — enjoy your next great spring ride,
Josh Frankenberry — President of Flagler Area Biking Chapter of IMBA/SORBA
P.S.: Donate $35 or more now and we’ll send you the limited-edition Hand Stitched Polo Shirt FREE while supplies last. Please don’t delay — we urgently need to put your donation to work.